The much-awaited time of the year is here. The festival of lights and happiness is almost round the corner and we are pretty excited to deck up and look beautiful. As the whole India is gonna light up so should our attire and jewelry.
With all the diyas and candles lit around, Diwali calls for dressing up in traditional ethnic clothes. Ladies, we know you have already started shopping your favorite lehengas and sarees. But to complement these elegant dresses, you must pair them with beautiful and gracious jewelry. If you want to shine like a diva this diwali, you must follow some latest jewelry trends. We have curated a list of the latest jewelry trends that you need to know this Diwali.
1. Old is Gold : Indeed, Old is Gold and Gold in Diwali is considered auspicious. Pair your sarees and suits with old style of gold jewelry. This trend never goes out of style and gold jewlery is a trademark of Diwali season. People wait the whole year for Dhanteras to buy gold jewelry. Go for some elegant earrings and heavy necklaces to make a bold statement. Flaut your jewlery with sarees and lehengas having deep necklines and low cut blouses.
2. Kundan and Meenakari Jewelry: Kundan and meenakari jewelry is a new trend this Diwali. Although the history of kundan goes way back but the use of kundan has now escalated up the fashion ladder and captures hearts. Kundan gives a perfect diwali look. It is ethnic and the stones and kundans adds more gorgeousness to your look. Kundan jewelry is thick and heavy and blends perfectly with heavy embroidered lehengas. The shine and luster makes it one of the newest Diwali jewelry trends.
3. Polki Jewlery: Polki jewelry is the same as the kundan jewelry except that it has a Mughal origin while kundans are from Rajasthan. Long earrings with polki stones go well with saree and lehenga. A delicate neckpiece with polki stones also makes a style statement during festivals.
4. Dazzling diamonds: Diamonds are woman’s best friends and diamond jewelry can never miss this list. It holds a special place in Diwali celebration and looks extremely stunninf with any outfit. Sleek gold designs with diamonds create a minimalistic look. Try elegant diamond jewelry with your light embroidered lehenga to steal the evening.
5. Pearl Jewelry: Many consider pearl jewelry to be outdated but pearls are classic and timeless gems that pair well with every attire and designs. From drop earrings to a single strand necklace pearl jewelry has its own charm. This Diwali try some pearl earrings and neckpieces and you can never go wrong with it. But be sure to take good care of your pearls.
So, what are you still thinking? With Diwali aprroaching so fast, there’s no better time than now to get your hands on trendy jewelry to match your beautiful outfit. Do let us know what are you going to buy this diwali. Have a happy and trendy shopping.