From last few months, my constant instagram scrolling has proved that Meenakari jewelry is timeless and is totally irresistible. Trust me, I have completely fallen in love with these irresistible designs. They have some kind of super powers to ace up the bridal look like none other. So out of curiosity, I did a little study about what meenakari art is and how it accentuates the beauty of the jewelry.
Meenakari, basically is the art of enameling which was used in decorating Mughal palaces. Later on, meenakari was used to create vibrant and adorable jewelry. The designs are unmatched with intricate patterns and meenakari jewelry provides the best of both worlds. You can have the sparkle of gold and the class of pearls in a single jewelry piece. So if you are looking for some elegant and classy jewelry ideas for your wedding, we have got you covered.
Brides these days are more into popping colors to jazz up their looks. Perfect for every occasion, meenakari jewelry is going to rock your mehendi, sangeet and wedding look. Stay tuned for some stunning designs of enameled earrings, chokers, maang tikkas and beautiful meenakari necklaces.
Bookmark these beautiful designs for your big day
1. Multicolored Bangles: You can choose multicolored bangles with soft hues and combine different styles and patterns. You can also pair meenakari set of gold bangles with white bangles. The minimal and elegant bangle set goes with outfits of all colors.The elegantly enamelled bangle with uncut diamond work also looks captivating and alluring. You can also give a shot to pure gold bangles with studded pearls.
2. Jhumkas: Earrings enhance the bride’s look and meenakari jhumkas make it more appealing. As a bride, you can choose double jhumkas, over size studs and traditional chand balis for your functions. The gorgeous combination of traditional designs with modern pastel shades is drool worthy. You can also pick some bahubali design earrings or elaborated jhumkas for that filmy look.
3. Necklaces: Meenakari necklaces are simply stunning and are best suited for traditional brides. Whether you sre wearing a saree or a lehenga, meenakari neck pieces go with every outfit. The standard choker necklace is a must have if you are looking for a single piece of jewelry. It is both stylish and presentable for your mehendi function. One of the best things about meenakari jewelry is that both bright and pastel shades go well with it. Collar necklaces, elaborated necklace, rani haar and layered neckpieces are some of the patterns you must try for your wedding functions.
4. Nath: Without nath, every bride seems incomplete. A plain gold ring with a small floral pattern attached by two thing golden strings is beautiful in its simplicity. You can also try mesh of diamomds and pearls for royal look. Partially decorated naths and peacock naths are also popular.
5. Maang Tikas: Borla maang tikas with meenakari work do wonders. You can also try minimalistic designs for a simple amd elegant look. Chandbali tikas and tiara tikas make you look like a princess on your wedding day.
So what are you thinking? I guess you have already fallen in love with all these designs and are already thinking which designs to buy. 😉