All the curly haired brides out there, please take a note: You don’t have any idea that girl with straight ends are dreaming of your locks right now. While you are spending time and money buying those expensive straighteners, brides are taking extreme measures to get that crazy cloud of curls. Having that texture, volume and spirals is a blessing and one needs no styling with them. Curly haired girls, please take pride and advantage of these luscious locks.
Continue scrolling to achieve some coolest hairdos on your big day!!
1. A messy bun: Much in trend, messy buns and hairdos are the first choice of every bride these days. A messy bun is perfect for all those brides who want to keep it simple and elegant on their big day. Gorgeous and tender, the style adds much more romance to your fairy-tale wedding.
2. Try an updo: If you want to have a hassle free dance at your own wedding, try to go for an updo. Tuck your coils away in a voluminous updo. The style is extremely secure and stays in place through the night of celebration.
3. Half up half down: You can never go wrong with pairing your bouncy locks with few scattered flowers. The style looks very romantic and is best suited for a not so flashy lacy or chiffon dress.
4. A sexy ponytail: If you have long thick curls and you want to show them off, this dramatic curly hair wedding style is perfect for you. A large poofy ponytail paired with a delicate crystal hairpiece will make you look stunning.
5. Greek Goddess: An updo with a crown is both lovely and classy. You can never go wrong and it is a perfect hairdo for those curly volumes. Feminine and effortless, an updo with a crown is the new talk of the town.
6. Braided curly updo: A messy braided bun is a perfect counterpart for the bride wearing her hair down in voluminous bouncy curls. You can add natural flowers to accentuate the look.
7. A loose affair: If you want to look more natural and carefree, just keep your locks loose. Make sure to stick to a smoothing serum for a polished curly hairdo.
8. Mermaid Hair: If you are a beach bride, you can add an ocean hued flower crown to curls for a mermaid look. Keep your curls loose and perfectly coiled for a finished look.
9. Go for some Braids: Add some soft braids in a regular pony for a romantic half up style. The hairstyle gives a relaxed and an effortless look.
10. Play Natural: If you are still not sure about your hairs, just be natural. Who says you can’t let your curls run wild? The natural hairs are always a showstopper for sure.
From loose falls to messy buns, there is a bunch of curly wedding hairstyles that bring in just the right amount of glam and drama. You can draw inspiration from many hairdos. Just be sure to test the one you like before walking down the aisle.