The one festival that all Indians get crazy about is Diwali. In just few days we are going to get super busy in decorating our homes, cooking the savories and shopping. It’s almost a month away and we are already feeling the celebration in the air. Things are going to be bright and festive soon and so are our outfits. Right?
Everyone loves dressing up as it is the biggest part of the celebration. So if you are looking for some fabulous suggestions to shine amazingly beautiful, here are some gorgeous ideas that will light up the evening brighter than the crackers.
1. A splash of neons: This diwali go for co-ords and neons as these are the hottest trends of 2020. You can happily opt for a flared palazzo with a long kurta. It never goes wrong. To add that extra oomph, go foe contrasting neon jewelry. Put on the pair of your favorite earrings and you are all set to steal the show.
2. The Royal Angrakha: Angrakha kurtas and dresses are one of the most royal dressing right now. They are elegant, comfortable and look beautiful on everybody. You can go for an ethnic top that has assymetric opening, secured by thread loops or ties. Play with colors and laces to make it look more festive.
3. Take a turn to 90’s : Bell bottoms are back and makes to the top of list. The 90’s trend is back with a splash in 2020. Go for a designer Indo western bell bottom palazzos paired with a assymetrical kurta. This one is going to bring you in spot light for sure.
4. The Choli Cut Dress: If you are the one who loves to be fashionable yet comfortable, the Choli cut long dress is for you. You can choose an ankle length Indo westen dress embellished with gota patti and mirror work to give it a festive look. You can play with colors of your own choice and pair it with your favorite heels. Team it up with beautiful earrings and you are all set to grab all the attention.
5. An elegant A-line : Simple, eleganr and stylish, A-line kurtas with a central slit never fail to impress anyone. You can pair it up with the bottoms of your choice like the pants, palazzos, churidars and leggings. Go for a central slit kurta with designer buttons on the top to give it a classic festive touch.
6. Slay it with a skirt : If you want to keep it traditional yet quirky go for a pair of skirt and top. You can make it monochrome and choose shades of pink, red or orange for that festive feel. A flared skirt paired with a crop top or designer shirt is all to get that traditional yet western look.Team it up with long danglers and an elegant bracelet to get heads turning!!.
Make a statement this year with all the above options for Diwali outfits. We hope you loved the ideas. Do click beautiful pictures and let us know how you dazzled this Diwali.