The brightest Hindu festival is knocking our doors and we better start preparing for it. The year was dim and getting ready isn’t on the top of the list but that doesn’t mean we are going to look boring or worse on Diwali. Girls have already done their part and guys now its your turn. Be honest and tell us is there any piece of clothing that goes with Diwali 2020 in your closet. I know your answer. To motivate and inspire you for shopping, here are some Diwali outfit ideas for men that will personify your heart and highlight your soul.
1. Dhoti Kurta : The first thing that comes to our mind while thinking of ethnics is a Kurta. But behind that simple and basic kurta, lies tons of options of styling it. We prefer to choose printed ones as they add a little splash. Moving down to bottoms, a plain dhoti is something that looks elegant during festive season. And finally to complete the look, go for black or brown kolhapuris or sandals.
2. A short Kurta : If you are not into traditional wear and want to be comfortable and trendy, go for a printed short kurta with dark chinos and shoes. The combination serves you right if you want to keep your Diwali outfit a littlr simple. But you can surely play with accessories to enhance the look. Go for a beaded bracelet or a watch. You can also choose to wear a dhoti instead of chinos. Pair it with Kolhapuris to complete the look.
3. Asymmetric Kurtas: If you love experiments than, trail cut uppers are new in the fashion street. The trail cut goes just fine with everything. Go for solids and darker shades and contrasting bottoms. Complete the look with traditional footwear like juttis, sandals and kolhapuris.
4. Long Jacket and straight pants: If you want to make a statement this Diwali, put efforts to make your diwali outfit outstanding. The more you browse, thw better you will look. After searching a lot, we found a super comfy outfit for you. A long jacket with a plain kurta and white pants. Wearing this will make all eyes look at you. Keep your footwear simple and elegant to enhance the look of the outfit.
5. Nehru Jacket: Nehru Jackets are love. They go well with almost everything. Adding such layer is sure to rock your Diwali look. An assymetrical Nehru jacket with thread and mirror work will look outstanding. Pair it with plain bold kurta and dhoti or pyjamas and you are all set for the celebration.
6. Printed Kurta and Jacket combo: Being updated with the latest fashion trends make you choose the best outfits. Those who are aware of the latest trends have a persona that world looks up to. A mid length printed kurta along with a basic bokd jacket and plain pants make you look out of the box. The look is a masterpiece and you must try it on this Diwali.
So, all the handsome hunks out there, Diwali is not only for ladies. This Diwali give them a tough competition by looking equally glamorous.