Hello Ladies!! Aren’t you excited to celebrate Karva Chauth. We are sure you are. Amidst all the preps, one thing that has left you anxious is the outfit you would be wearing that day. Karva Chauth, being a very special and romantic festival, we understand that you want to look your best. Before finalizing the jewelry, make up and hairdo, you must get your hands on the perfecr outfit.
Please darlings, ditch that shaadi ka joda this time and opt for some minimalistic and stylish outfits to rock your look. Sarees, lehengas, suits and even indo-western attires are the best options. We have curated a list of some designer outfits to ease your confusion. Let’s take a quick trip through them right away.
1. A stunning red saree : Red color symbolizes love. An elegant red saree is just the right choice to celebrate this festival. You can go for heavy banarasi saree with golden border or a light weight georgette saree embellished with hand work. Team up your saree with golden jewelry to complete the look. A low bun with a bunch of roses tucked in it will give you a stunning appearance.
2. A long Anarkali: Be it a party, sangeet or a festival, anarkalis look perfect on every occasion. So, if you don’t want to go for a traditional saree, opt for a designer floor length anarkali with heavy dupatta. Keep it minimal yet stylish with an anarkali and skirt set. A side braid and long danglers are perfect to steal the evening.
3. A dhoti-kurta set: Give yourself an edgy look by opting for an indo western dhoti pants paired with a flared kurta.This will give you a subtle yet a modern appearance to stand out of the crowd. Pair it with high heels or stilettos and light weight jewelry.
4. A sharara set: Traditional and gorgeous sharara sets are in this season. And if you want to shine like a modern diva, go for a designer sharara set. A deep red or a blush pink sharara set with golden borders and heavy dupatta are to die for. We heart this attire and you sould definitely give this a shot.
5. A pretty gown: Ditch that traditional dressing and choose an elegant and pastel colored gown to celebrate the love. Gowns look amazing and wearing them on a special day makes them more beautiful. Keep your curls loose, wear a sassy perfume, go for nude makeup and you are all set to steal his heart away.
6. A designer lehenga: Lehengas are for ever. Choose the one with modern blouse and heavy dupattas for your special eve. Some pastel hues with capes or attached dupattas are good option. If you want to keep it minimal go for printed lehengas and stylish blouses like peplum tops and crop tops.
7. A long jacket Kurta: A brilliant anarkali jacket embellished with crsytals and beads is also a good choice. Pair it with pants, palazzos, churidar or skirt and you are good to go!
What are you going to choose for yourself? Do let us know and share your favorite styles with us.