With the reopening of the whole world after months of lockdown,Bollywood celebs are all set to cross the borders for vacations. Many of them are jet-setting across borders as well as beautiful island cities within India’s confines to unwind and relax before their PPE-clad shoots begin for near and dear projects.
Let’s have a look at famous Bollywood stars and their luxurious vacations from India and abroad. Majorly, Maldives along with its crystal beaches and luxurious villas to be their hot favorite.
1. Anushka Sharma : Mommy-to-be, actor and producer Anushka Sharma is enjoying her maternity period with husband Virat Kohli in Dubai. She has that beautiful pregnancy glow and an adorable baby bump to flaunt. Anushka and Virat are spending a good time at their staycation at the RCB’s team hotel and mommy Anushka never fails to share her pictures on her IG.
2. Taapsee Pannu: The gorgeous girl is having a chill time in Maldives along with her siblings. Earlier this month they packed their bags amd flew off for a week long vacation. The actress is posting her pictures from the blue beaches on her IG account. The actress also reacted on Yashraj’s Mukhate parody “Biggini Shoot” that went viral all over. Taapsee while staying at the Taj Exotica Resort and Spa took scuba lessons as well.
3. Varun Dhawan : Seems like B-town is going crazy for Maldives. After return of Taapsee Pannu, it’s Varun Dhawan visiting the island. The actor is on break from shoots and is in a mood to chill and relax at Soneva Fushi. Soneba Fushi is a luxury resort that hosts world’s one percent on its coasts daily.
4. Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi: The famous Bollywood couple is also holidaying in Maldives along with their daughter Mehr. The couple is having a luxurious stay at the Movenpick Kuredhivaru Maldives.The actress took to Instagram to share adorable pictures with Angad. As always, Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi are giving us big-time couple goals.
5. Anil Kapoor : Forever young actor Anil Kapoor chose to stay close to home and is on a mini-break. Anil Kapoor is staying at Alibaug for a couple of days and never fails to flaunt his quarantine work out sessions on his IG account.
6. Tiger Shroff: Tiger Shroff made a quick gateway to a luxurious hotel for a beach holiday at Maldives. Situated near UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau Resort is the perfect place to escape the city life. Tiger dove into the lagoons and swam alongside for a spectacular marine life.
7. Tara Sutaria : The actress celebrated her 25th birthday at the private island of Fesdhoo, W Maldives which is a 77-key property with infinity pools attached. Tara posted her gorgeous pictures on IG and was seen spending hours on beaches to get a warm tan.
That’s all from the expensive holidays and staycations of Bollywood biggies. Did you see the pictures yet? Let us know in the comment section below.